Sunday, August 16, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #142)

This week was Wild and Absolutely True. I started a new job. I turned 37. I befriended a daddy long-legs. And I slept. A lot.

Sunday:

Gu. It's what's for breakfast.

My Sunday runs are getting longer. That's half of a half marathon.

Geese

Whole wheat apple-zucchini waffles.

Quiche

Monday:

A teacher on her first day of school. 


All of my stuff started to arrive and...yay!

In January, I will get a classroom. For now, I have a desk in the
library.


Went for a walk after work.

Tuesday:

The view from my "office."


I'm going to get a newer laptop soon, but I'm amused by the
Russian stickers on this one.

Wednesday:

Meet the kids! Turn 37! Take a selfie!

Duckling songs!

Came home to a gift from Maayan--who had no idea I actually
needed a new foam roller!

Thursday:

In the teacher's lounge.

Friday:

My new friend. He lets me fill my Brita pitcher in peace.

Friday:

150 recorders. God help me.

Friday!!!

Love these.

On Friday, my Birthday Splurge from Amazon arrived. : )

Saturday:

Just me and my kettlebell.

I don't know what these are.

Online dating just gets weirder.

So I get more sarcastic.

The Niners are back!!!

Foam rollin' and rootin' for my boys. 

I saw this on Facebook and had to share it far and wide.
It's basically true. There is a lot of questioning of my life
choices when I run a half. 

No comments: