Sunday, July 19, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #138)

It was kind of an unexciting week, though I did find out my fingerprints cleared and I'm official for my new job. : )

Sunday:

Powering through five miles even while I feel like I might
lose my Gu? Badass. 

Yup.

I was going through pictures on Sunday evening and I almost
didn't recognize myself in 2009.

That moment when a BEE lands on your computer. 

Monday:

And he did! Matt has been incredibly helpful as I study for the
CPT exam. He knows SO much.

On Monday, my friend Becky's husband JJ passed away. A bunch
of our friends made this our profile picture on Facebook for the
week as a show of solidarity. 

Flashcards. That's just ONE batch. 

Since then, I've scored an 88. I'm starting to memorize the
questions on the NASM site, so I bought an app that has
about 500 different questions to help me study. 
Tuesday:

Lady Fuzz, Duchess of Wake Up Calls.

This, I have learned, is the 12th hole of the Orchard course.

More golf course.

I love walking down to this pond. On Tuesday I saw a bunch of
quail and their chicks, but I couldn't get pictures. 


This made me giggle.

On Tuesday I went on a date with a new dude. He has some
promise, at least for a second date...but he pulled some
weirdness on Wednesday.
Wednesday:

On Wednesday, I was on my own at the gym, so I superset the
leg press (200 pounds, yo) and barbell squats (30 pounds). 

Finding random Gu in your purse...you might be a runner.

Another awesome workout in the books.

The place next door to Fleet Feet. Yikes.

So the dude I met on Tuesday and I were discussing the
possibility of meeting again, and then Mr. Insecure put
me on the spot with this. Just let it roll, dude. 

Thursday:

Back to the pond on Thursday. Some Canadian geese were
hanging out.

Yellow.


Walked back along the mostly-empty golf course. I don't
really walk it a lot because 1) I'm not supposed to, and 2) I
don't particularly want to get beaned in the head. But when it's
quiet out there, I sometimes walk it.

Shamelessly stole this from a friend on Instagram. It is so
awesome. Showed it to Matt on Friday and he--another child
of the 80s--said, "Send it to me!!!!" Mr. Rogers was The Man.

Fun with M&Ms and Scrabble tiles.

Friday:

Dixie!! My favorite neighbor. 

CPR/AED class. Turns out AEDs are ridiculously easy.

Re-certified! 
Saturday:

This is the first thing you do the morning after a workout
with Matt. Well, the second thing. First, you whimper. A lot.

Hahahahaha!!!

I bought the first season and have officially sipped the
Kool-Aid.

This was a book at the craft store. There's something for everyone
at JoAnn's. 

They even have Nutty Lips.

Yes, you too can apply lip balm straight from a squirrel's bum.

John Snow is cute, but he catches a lot of flies with
his mouth always hanging open.

No comments: