Saturday, March 07, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #119)

I got a bit Insta-obsessed this week. There was nothing particularly amazing happening, but I photographed it all nonetheless.

Sunday:

Actually, this was amazing. I ran fourteen-and-a-half miles.

These legs are pretty damned amazing.



The long run left me with just enough energy to work on a
puzzle with Mom...

...and put up some St. Pattie's decorations.

Hot bath, candles, wine. YES. 
Monday:

All this the day after a super-long run. 

Wore my Keane hoodie.

Good hair day.

Just a selfie with Millie.

It was much better in person.

I wear leggings as pants. And I'm in love with these ballet
flats. And I sit on the ground because HOLY TIRED LEGS.

You might be a runner...

Jim, our awesome Sac Choral president.
Tuesday:

Day two that I didn't have to report. 

My fashion was on point on Tuesday.


Long run on the weekend? Foam roll EVERY DAY for the
rest of the week.

Wednesday:

Elliptical.

Brutal. 

My choir room tree is budding.

I got flowers from a band mom. 

Another day, another call...and DONE! No jury for me!

I went on a coffee date in the brick building, which used to
house Stamp Mania. I worked at Stamp Mania in high school
and college.

Dorothea's has been in Folsom for ages. This was snapped
just before I met the dude...who ended up looking nothing
like his pictures. I mean, his pics are probably a good 5-6 years
old.

Earlier in the day, a Target trip yielded a ton of new Snoopy
jammies.

Bella loves her mama.

Another bath, this time with bubbles that have Epsom salt.

Thursday:

Yes, it makes music and fart sounds. Yes, it is terrible. And
yes, it is PERFECT for my brother.

This week was a spirit week at school. Thursday was Rock
Star Vs. Hippie. I chose rock star, teased my hair, and wore
a Keane shirt with skinny jeans and boots. Even my kids thought
I looked cute.

Crowded Starbuck's/Jamba Juice parking lot? Go ahead, park
like an asshole.

On my way home, I took a few back roads in Loomis and
Penryn. It was a gorgeous day and Spring is springing.






So. Excited. Dad was excited to finally delete the 8 first
episodes from the DVR.

"Read me a bedtime story!"

Friday:

Getting faster and stronger every day!

Green. Lots of green.

Tea in my favorite mug = happy Friday.

Flat cat.

Friday was Dad's birthday. He chose Turkish food for dinner.
Mom and I did not complain. It is sooooo good.

We all had a cup of Chai tea.

Birthday cake, made by Mom. 

Purring me to sleep. Yes, that t-shirt has Snoopy, and was
part of Wednesday's haul.

Saturday:

She also purred me awake.

I tried some spendy new eye makeup today, and was well
pleased with the results. It lasted all day, too.

Sign pic.

I met Summer for lunch. She was in town for a conference,
and I was in Sacramento for a solo singing festival two of
my girls were singing in.

Butternut squash soup, apple and goat cheese salad, and
sourdough. Oh, glorious sourdough.

Pretty flowers at Sac State.

No comments: