Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #104)

With #104, this makes two years of Week in Instagram posts. This week was The Last Week Before Vacation, and I now get A Whole Week Off for Thanksgiving. Life is good, my friends.

Sunday:

A little pampering on a Sunday.

Fresh-faced, pajama'd, and cuddling with a cat.

Mom made beer bread.

I made pumpkin soup.

Monday:

November, and Mom's roses are still going strong.




Tuesday:

Getting good pics of Millie is difficult.

But oh, how I love this face.

For the first time in a long time, I ran in the afternoon.

The clouds were moving in, but it was another day or two
before we got rain.

Mom hosted her train group.


More cuddle selfies.

Wednesday:

Furby started barking when Lynn went outside with the band,
so I put her on my lap for some Furby Time.

I've been telling my kids about this pic for ages--it made Sac
Choral's blooper reel a while back. But that is a damned good
"Ooh" vowel. Just sayin'.

A new milestone for RoPro.

Thursday:

Foggy morning at the Large Suburban High School.

Rainy afternoon at the Large Suburban High School.

Quality time at the tire shop. I had picked up a nail.


"If I hold on to your purse, you can't leave, right?"

Friday:

It was a foggy/sunny morning, all in one, and very eerie. 

SO happy to find my keys on Friday morning.

The same tree featured in last week's post--I'm slowly watching
it turn red.


Saturday:

No pics. I spent my day making confetti and watching Harry Potter movies.

No comments: