Sunday, November 02, 2014

My Week In Instagram (Week #101)

Another busy, busy week, culminating in the madness that is Halloween. I had an early, kinda stressful start to the day (field trip), so I was in bed by 8:00 on Friday night.

Sunday:

I started a box for canned goods. I hope to fill it by Thankgiving
and take it to the local food bank. The point is to buy 2-3 cans
every time I shop. Mom is helping, too. : )

It's the Mini Pumpkin, Cali Swimmy!

Voting by mail, and voting early. It counts!!

Watching baseball. I have no idea what is
going on, but Go Giants!!

Pumpkin Head.
Monday:

Love this outfit. Skirt and sweater: Old Navy. Boots: Steve
Madden Girl. Jewelry--random, below...

Fall colors.

Starting Christmas music before Halloween. The Choir Life.

Hard to see, but that is a massive bruise
from getting blood drawn. It's STILL there.
Good news: all tests came back normal. :)

I'm going to make my kids do some Gregorian Chant. 

On Tuesday, I bought my Halloween costume.


This hint probably gave it away.


Also on Tuesday, I got bored and tried to train Millie to ride
around on my shoulder. It did not go well. 

Then I helped her take a selfie. 

Duchess sat on my bed and worried that she'd be next, but
no worries, Duckie. You're too heavy to ride on my shoulder.
Wednesday:

On Wednesday we all got stuck indoors for about 40 minutes.
This is how I listen to Gregorian Chant while the marching
band practices next door. I totally don't mind. 

Club picture day for the yearbook. 

Found this outside the band and choir rooms. So cute!
Thursday:

On Thursday, I wore my Snoopy Zombie t-shirt. Because of
course.


Friday:

The Cat In the Hat is back! I printed the fishbowl image out,
mounted it to some card stock, and made a simple handle on the
back. I had a tail pinned to my leggings, and I bought the most
uncomfortable cat mask ever. The leg warmers were the biggest
hit. I got a ton of compliments all day.

Cali Swimmy got into the spirit, too. 


Saturday:

He didn't win the Breeder's Cup, but California Chrome is
still an amazing horse. 

No comments: