Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #86)

Nothing too out-of-the-ordinary this week. More work with my exchange students, etc. etc.

Sunday:

There's more Burt's Bees stuff in my bathroom.

All in a day's work. ;)

Self-tea.

Monday:

Monday was a Bun Day.

It was also simply too hot outside to exist. Ugh.

They're sooo excited to learn square-dancing.

What...?

"I'd liked to request some good lap time, please."
 Tuesday:

After  a week off, I was happy to get back out on a run.

Our chapter was about psychology, so OF COURSE I
showed a video of my favorite psychiatrist.

Mom's garden is just gorgeous.







Wednesday
A water main burst at my gym, so I had to work out in the
garage.

Selfie with a 25-pound kettlebell.

App Bingo for the students. 
 Thursday:

Lovely sky on Thursday morning.


Showing the kids some marching band from my Large
Suburban High School.

Cats and boxes. Boxes and cats.
 Friday:

Some Roseville HS cheerleaders came to cheer for the
exchange students. 

The blonde girl, front row, second from right? I held her
when she was two days old. Her Mom is my friend Sarah.

Unpacking our adjectives.

Spent a nice chunk of Friday evening chatting online with
a dude in India...who walked me through downloading and
installing new audio drives in my laptop. I have sound back!!

Saturday:

Mom and I went shopping today. : )

No comments: