Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #82)

I started off really pic-happy, and lost steam as the week wore on.

Sunday:

Teeny, tiny lizard.

See? Tiny.

Mom and Dad's new patio furniture.




Garden time for Little Miss Spoiled.




I lived in WA for a whole year and didn't know there was
a place called Humptulips. Imagine the sign pictures!!

I watched some World Cup this week. A first.

Monday:

Hello, office.

On Monday, I set out to put my new stereo equipment
together.

It came with plenty of stress-reducing bubble wrap.

To reward myself for putting the stereo together without
tears, I went to the used book store.

My haul. Five bucks.

Making gift tags.


Tuesday:

Between piano lessons, I made some labels.

Well, of course I bought them.

Awww. 

I like green.

Swimmy-approved.
Wednesday:

Talked to M. the Reasonable about half marathons. Got
home, saw my odometer. It's a sign!! I registered.

Sugar. 
Thursday:

Surprisingly overcast morning.


More garden time for Millie. 

Spot the real cat.


Thursday was my last day teaching piano at Fusion.
I'm not particularly sad.
Friday:

The ribbon aisle at JoAnn is very dangerous.

I bought a heart-shaped punch and went to town on a huge
stack of scrap paper. Confetti!
Saturday:

After six hours of howling for attention, someone finally
got some lap time. 

No comments: