Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #77)

Home? What the hell is this home you speak of? I have a structure in which I occasionally eat, sleep and shower.

Sunday:

California Poppies

A rose in Mom's garden.

Dad gave Mom these for Mother's Day.

Bella tries to steal my spot.
Monday:

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody
really care? (I do, and I love my Mickey watch.)

She is tolerable...but tea in my Pride & Prejudice mug is
simply divine.

OMG OMG OMG I SO WANNA GOOOOO....

Tuesday:

I had a good run on Tuesday. As I walked home, I took some
path pics.




Mom and Dad are getting solar installed! I'm happy for
them. It's a good move. They decided on Tuesday.
Wednesday:

This was in my box. Of course I participated.

But before the demonstration, a foam roller class.
Thursday:

This is what it looks like when I have to be at school for
zero period. Choir was meeting with Band to rehearse.
Finally finished (mostly, there will be edits) my choral
library database. 

My mask for the demonstration.

I was so happy to see so many kids participating. We had a
circle as big as our huge quad. Teachers, admin, too.

I did some rearranging on Thursday. 
Friday:

The set-up for our fun day took all morning.

We kinda go all-out at Large Suburban High School.

But after a couple weeks of AP testing and a grueling
semester of academics, the kids have earned some fun.

Choir made a whopping $21. That'll cover one sliver of the
$300 I just spent on music for next year. 

The view (of Frozen) from my beanbag chair. On a day like
Friday, why even bother teaching? The kids were hyper.

Capitol Rose Garden on Friday evening. 

This always makes me laugh (outside Community Center
Theater). We all walked on it anyway.

Dueling Grands (and a harpsichord!)

I got to sit behind the timpanist, and it's SO MUCH FUN
to watch him.

Caught! My friend Brian always gets pics of everyone--he's
our historian. So it was fun to get one of him for a change.
Rehearsal just isn't rehearsal if I don't get a Brian Hug.
Saturday:

"We are the antidote to pop culture in the community."
--Donald Kendrick, to SCSO, March 10, 2014.

Red doors on a downtown church.

J Street, Sacramento

The trees are blue!!

K Street Mall

Awww, prom.

Customary Ugly Dress Selfie

At intermission, my bright red lipstick and my voice were
still going strong. By the end, the lipstick was, but the
voice was tired (hey, Carmina Burana has a high C, for
heaven's sake!!).

No comments: