Sunday, March 09, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #68)

This week was busy. Just busy. Bloody busy. The theme of the week was "busy." And it's brought to you by the word "exhausted."

Sunday:

I was supposed to run 4.5 miles, but a wrong turn made it
5. Go me!

Junior's having a fantastic start to his season. 

Samoas on a polka-dot plate.

My friend Sarah hosted an Oscar's pajama party.

Her Pub Quiz questions were hard.

Kevin Spacey!!

Lots of polka dots.

This is Tilly. 
Monday:

My kids and I are arranging "Stand By Me." 

I rarely go out to the front of campus, but subbing for a
colleague took me out past our big grizzly bear statue.
Tuesday:

Subbing for Lynn's piano lab meant getting some lovely
practice time for myself.

Over my head at Fusion.

Pianos and running shoes. My life.
Wednesday:

Perfect birthday card for my brother.

By Wednesday I was tired (my eyes!!) but damn, it was
a great hair day.
Thursday:

Putting my makeup on at work.

Yes. "It is OK to be fabulous AND flawed." 

Staring at the ceiling (and being bored during piano lessons).
Friday:

My school did a St. Baldrick's event on Friday.

Sunny Friday at a large suburban high school. 

The left door is the band room. The right door is my room.

I've made a lot of changes in here. It's looking good!

Poppies

I ate dinner in my car on Friday. That's just what kind of
week it was.

Sacramento at dusk.

I spy a harp. I love watching our harpist play.

In front of me, behind me.
Saturday:

Found this great old sign in the alley by the parking
garage.


Comic Con was happening next to the theater. I had a
costume, too. I call it Exhausted Diva.

Yep. Comic Con.

My view.
This seems to be a tradition now--the Ugly Dress and Red
Lipstick Selfie.

Tired, tired, tired, but (as my pendant says), Mischief
Managed.
Tomorrow we start Carmina Burana at Sac Choral, and I can't bloody wait.

No comments: