Saturday, February 01, 2014

My Week in Instagram (Week #63)

It was another busy, busy, week, but I got some good pictures.

Sunday:

Setting off for my Sunday Morning Run.

It was a hazy sort of winter day.

Four miles!

Walkin' home.

May all your weeds be wildflowers.

Lovely Facebook message from Mr. Gaesser.

Sweet potato and leek.

Seeing patterns in a leek. 
Making Curried Sweet Potato Chowder
Monday:

Clouds! The whole region anxiously waited for some much-
needed rain. 
Mom's camellia bush is ready to explode.

New shoes

Mendelssohn. 

Who says choir rehearsal is boring?
Tuesday:

Very hazy winter morning.

Post-run.

Arrive at school to see this. Don't bat an eyelash.

Arrive at desk to make instant mess.

Afternoon snack is ORANGE.

Sunset
Wednesday:

Gray skies...come on, rain!

The view from the copy machine.

RAIN!!!!

Rain on my windshield. 

Where am I supposed to sleep?
Thursday:

The desktop on my work computer.

A pen I inherited in my office.

In the gym.
Friday:

Back to sunshine.

The copy machine and I meet again.

Cheesecake with my friend Amy. : )
Saturday:

It might be time to do laundry...

Waiting at the red light in downtown Lincoln.


Waiting for the manager to get back so I can pay my rent.

This exists. I saw it at Target.
I have a wild week ahead--it's going to be busy, crazy, and even a little stressful. Without elaborating, I have a few major things to get done, two formal observations, and all of the usual assorted craziness. I'll be glad for the weekend.

No comments: