Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Days of Thankfulness, Day 20

I'm sitting here, looking around my room, thinking, "Okay, what to blog about today?"

As I look around, I see a lot--a piano, a closet full of clothing, a huge amount of books. I have a flat-screen TV, a computer, a comfortable bed, lots of cute shoes. My jewelry and accessory collection is quite impressive, and a few favorite items from my massive Snoopy collection are on display. I may live in a single bedroom (fondly referred to as my Batcave) in Mom and Dad's house, but I am free from want.

I go to work every day dressed stylishly and professionally. The most casual look I ever sport (pajama day and the day I went as a runnER for Homecoming week notwithstanding) is jeans, a staff polo and green Chucks (school spirit and all) on Fridays.

I have $125 running shoes, plenty of workout gear. I have an iPod, an iPhone, a decent digital camera. I have so many nice things that others don't have, and sometimes it's almost embarrassing.

Please, never think I'm not thankful.

No comments: