Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Week In Instagram (Week #35)

It was a good week. A hectic week, too. But any week that starts off at the beach isn't going to be bad.

Sunday:

Woke up at Summer's place to fog over the Bay.

It started to lift, as fog always does...

Cameron's Pub & Inn, Half Moon Bay.


Yeah, like I'm going to order a burger.

A pint of cider!

Summer

Yours Truly.

That is a curried chicken pastie, and yes, I ate the fries!

An Instacollage of products available at Cameron's little
shop. Sadly, no Jaffa Cakes.

Because I'm ridiculous sometimes. Yes, there is a duck on
my head.

Because the duck always comes along for the ride.

Hello, Pacific!

Happiness.

This may be one of the best Instagram pics I've ever taken.
Monday:

Millie had a case of the Mondays.

Bella Blue
Tuesday:

Some of Mom's copper collection, brought home from
Turkey by Dad.


Mom used some peaches and apricots to make this. Yum.

In love with this skirt.

Shakespeare knew a thing or twelve.
Wednesday:

On Wednesday I made my first-ever pumpkin pie...times
two.


They came out great, and I took them to my summer
job the next day, for the just-arrived exchange students to
try. Some liked it, some didn't. It was different for them!
Thursday:

We rolled out the red carpet for our students.

Finally, they arrived.

Jet-lagged and for many, their first visit to the U.S.

They come from Austria, China, France and Germany.

Playing a game.

Later, before my private lessons, I treated myself to an
Icee. Green eyes, blue tongue.
Friday:

Big official group pic. We got our groups today and I adore
mine. They're mostly Austrian, a few Germans, and two
Chinese, and ALL awesome.

Sometimes I prop my foot on my hard drive. And sometimes,
Millie sticks her head in trying to get attention.

Friday night selfie, au naturale. My hair is all wavy/curly
because I wore it in a sock bun all day.
Saturday:

Saturday Morning Cat-Nap

My "office" at Fusion.

A bit of light practicing between students.
And that's it. This next week brings a ton of busyness. I've got to get back over to the high school, and I teach three days of the English program. There's working out and all of my private lessons, too. Hectic times are coming!

No comments: