Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Week In Instagram (Week #34)

Kind of a slow week for picture taking, and I'm a day late in posting.

Sunday:

Millie and Bella watching for lizards.

Later joined by Duchess.

Lunch on the verandah.

New job, new book on child abuse. I take this stuff very
seriously, and yes, I have made a report before.

New dress!
Monday:

One pic on Monday--my view from the Stair Master.
Tuesday:

On Tuesday, I got to see my new classroom. I have choir
risers!!!

From the back.

Okeedokeee....

The campus is gorgeous, and the Canadian geese
have stopped by.


Bored piano teacher.
Wednesday:

My signature, as done with a mouse. Ha.
Thursday:

Met my co-teacher for the summer teaching gig at Starbuck's
to discuss lesson plans.

Yum!! Better than Reese's.
Friday:

Millie and her grandpa.





Saturday:

I drove to Oakland to spend the night at Summer's. This is
Summer and Ben's dog Buddy. He's a sweetie.

Fog settling in for the night over the bay.

Vodka and cranberry with dinner. Lovely!

No comments: