Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week #32) Special Swimmy Edition!!

I had the bright idea to make this week's Instagram pics--all of them, every single one--feature Cali Swimmy, my infamous lucky rubber ducky. So this post is devoted to the duck. I got a little creative.

Sunday:

I did my nails on a rainy-ish Sunday. Cali had a rejuvenating
eye mask.

We watched some of Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet before
the NASCAR race came on.

Drinking tea and quoting Jane Austen.

All those tomato pics I've posted from Mom's garden?
We started eating them on Sunday!

Cali Swimmy, chasing rainbows.





Monday:

On Monday, we all went to Barnes and Noble.

No one seemed to notice me surreptitiously taking a pic
of a rubber duck in the cafe.

I bought an old childhood favorite for kicks. Cali's never
read it.

Lots of fresh veggies in Monday's dinner.

Watching the rain fall. Odd weather for June, espeically
because now, a few days later, it's over 100 degrees!

Ducks don't mind rain.
Tuesday:

About 2 seconds before Cali fell and beaned Millie
on the head.

Cali is thrilled about my new job, as am I.

Singing Keane's "My Shadow."

Having a singing lesson between some of my other students.

Millie the Purrito gets a snuggle from Cali.
Wednesday:


Filling up the gas tank in Rosie Pro.

Admiring the view on a clear day over the Sacramento
Valley.

In the garden.

Yep. Another tomato pic.

Watching Mumford & Sons on TV and remembering
the awesome memories we made at the Railroard
Revival tour with Maayan and Izzy Swimmy.

A bit of bedtime reading.
Thursday:

Woohoo! Jury service is finished, without having to
report.

Sometimes, you just need a blue raspberry Icee.

Cali made a little drawing before I got started teaching
some piano lessons.
Friday:

It was so hot outside, even Cali was sweating.

We were not thrilled with the forecast for the weekend.
No pictures today; I spent most of the day sweating my way through piano/voice lessons. Despite having A/C at Fusion, my little room gets SO stuffy!

No comments: