Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week #31)

It was a mostly lazy kind of week. The biggest excitement in my life revolved around produce and sock buns.

Sunday:

We went out to dinner for Father's Day, so I wore one of
my favorite little frocks.

Daddy and Meg...a very cute picture after a few attempts...

I am my father's daughter.

On Sunday, I found a new app for editing iPhone pics.
So I used an older Instagram pic to make this.





Monday:

New round of workouts started on Monday.

More fun with PicLab.

Millie, when I won't let her on my lap, sits under my chair.

Success with the sock bun!
Tuesday:

Mom, Dad and I went to a farmer's market to stock up.

Pluots...so yummy!

Summer squash



These heirlooms were huge.


Wednesday:

Mom's tomatoes started turning this week.

Heirlooms starting to grow.


Various tomato plants

Thursday/Friday:

I took one pic on Thursday. I had a break between piano
lessons and a good book.

Friday was a slow day. After the gym I mostly sat around.
Kinda needed it, though.

Same cluster of tomatoes as the ones pictured above--Mom
and I picked that lovely red one and another on the bush
that was ready. Gorgeous!

No comments: