Saturday, April 20, 2013

Week in Instagram (Week #22)

What. A. Week.

Am I right?

Sunday:
While cleaning on Sunday morning, I found this pen,
which I love, always. Yes, she does.

This is getting to be a problem. We have Biggie, Tater,
Dottie, Harley, Glossy and the Minions. Not pictured:
Cali (on my desk), Liberty and Flasher (on a shelf).

They taste like cardboard, so I add cucumber and
Tofutti.

Dusk

The clouds and sunset were so pretty Sunday night.




Rose-eye view of the back of our house.




Monday:

This pretty much had my attention most of Monday.

Tuesday:

On Tuesday, I wore blue and yellow (colors of the Boston
Marathon) in my hair to honor the victims and the
first responders. I ran a 5K that morning.




Wednesday:

What, don't you practice your choir music at Starbuck's?

Vocal score, check. Book about running (with a Downton
Abbey bookmark), check. Hair scrunchie, check. Yup,
this is Meg's car.

I had Indian food with my friend Sarah on Wednesday
and YUM. This was just the appetizer.

 Thursday:

Thursday was one of those busy days where I was
desperate to get my "at least one pic a day" in, so...here.

And here. It's butternut squash soup.



Friday:

Our front yard on a Friday evening.


Saturday:
Millie, in the closet, on #Caturday.

I found this cute little music holder behind the piano
at work.

The book I'm reading (about running) has pictures.

 Here's to the coming week being...calmer.

No comments: