Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week 19)

Here we go...

Sunday:

Roses are coming!

On Sunday, I got to hang a ton of laundry out on our
line...I've missed sun-dried laundry all winter!

Our garden is coming back out of hibernation.

Dad painted a bunch of little birdhouses and hung them
in the trees. They're too small for the birds, but they're
cute.

The biggest tree in our yard.

You can see the little "porch swing" bird feeder I gave
Dad for his birthday. : )


Monday:

I wore my cute new shoes to choir, and got SO MANY
compliments.

During break, I took pics of some of the funny pencil
markings I've made in my music so far. It makes sense
to me.


Tuesday:

Bella has been spending more and more time in my room.

Before anyone can make the obvious joke, this is my
massage stick, which helped me get through some back
pain this week.


Wednesday:

"Mommy?"
"Yes, Millie?"
"Do you have to go out?"
"Yes, sweetie. I have lessons to teach."

Polka dots are so in this season. This makes me happy.

Odd clouds. : )

Thursday:

I uploaded one of my senior portraits to Instagram to
show off. Once a band nerd, always a band nerd. Yes,
I still have the jacket. Not the clarinet, though.

I went to Petite School to work with some of my kids on
singing. Before I arrived, I drove around a bit to kill some
time, and passed by Tower Theatre.

Protein for the road.

Friday:

I wore my purple Mizuno minimalist shoes to the gym
on Friday.

The (blurry) view from the Stair Master.
Saturday: 

Only one pic today...my weekly #Caturday pic for
Twitter, starring the prettiest torbie in the world.

No comments: