Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Week In Instagram (Week #18)

Okay, I'm a day late and I didn't take any pics at all on Thursday. It was just one of those weeks.

Sunday:

On Sunday I started an attempt at this. I'm not very into
it so far. So I've moved on to a better book.

New Mizunos!!! Happy Meg.





Monday:

On Monday, I started reading an anatomy book that
my friend gave me. It's actually quite interesting.

Monday's lunch was very pretty. Also included an
apple and some bread.

I got a card from Maayan. : )




Tuesday:

Rain on my windshield.

Turns out I know the bones of the skull very well.

In my little piano room.




Wednesday:

Turkeys!




Friday:

One of my fifth grade girls brought me flowers from a
bush in her yard.

Friday's lessons revolved around walking on a large
staff (made from yarn taped to the floor) to learn
the notes of the treble clef.




Saturday:

I went to Starbucks on Saturday, and saw these parked
outside. It made me smile.

I met Summer to go shopping in Vacaville. Saw this (in
the men's department!) and wondered just when this
retro 80s madness is going to stop already.

No comments: