Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Week in Instagram (Week 14)

Lots of pictures to share this week...I started it off with a long day trip, then had several days where I basically stayed home, except when I had to work.

Sunday:

I saw this in San Rafael and took the pic. Texted it to my
friend who is a massive A's fan. He approved.

Ocean Girl loves the ocean.

Sign pic, taken while at a standstill in traffic.

Highway 1--curvy and gorgeous.

Nicasio, CA.

I love how you can see the reflection of my hands and
iPhone in this one.

At the Nut Tree Plaza in Vacaville.

Abandoned house somewhere north of Sacramento.





Monday:

This is what the floor of my gym looks like.

I was celebrating the fact that four years ago, this
sweater would have been an XXL.

Tuesday:

"I'll just sit here on your chair so you can't get comfy and
are forced to give me attention."


"I'll also meow a lot."
"If all else fails, I will stick my head between your arm and
your breast. PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!"

Wednesday:

Post cards from the Caribbean. My dad is a man
of few words.

Just when I have to leave for piano lessons, they all
gather around, begging for attention.

Leaving one family's neighborhood, I had to brake
for turkeys.


Thursday:

While I was out feeding Dad's birds, I noticed that
Spring is springing.



Friday:

"A Knight's Tale" came in the mail from Blockbuster,
so I watched it. I hadn't seen it in ages. Cheesy but good.

Before going to sleep, I battled some bad piggies on
my iPhone.


 Saturday:

Today was a Mizunos kind of day. I really try to reserve
these for running, but today was a comfort and support
kind of day.

An old favorite. Still has pencil marks made by Mrs.
Heindmarsh, my 2nd piano teacher. She's been gone a
long time...she's one of the biggest reasons I do what I do.

A bin full of colorful rubber duckies! I managed to keep
from buying a green one. And a pink one. And a blue one...


Dear retailers: None of us who lived through the fashion
of the 80s want to return to it. Please let me dress like a
sophisticated modern woman. Love, Meg



No comments: