Saturday, January 05, 2013

My Week in Instagram #7

So I missed last week. Blame holiday laziness. This week I missed one day of documenting my life on Instagram.

Sunday:

My new calendar for my wall. :)

My intentions for the year, posted next to my desk.

One of my intentions, already in action. P.S. Really enjoying
the book. :)

Monday:

Going out for NYE dinner. Yes, I *do* love my new necklace.

We ate at a local Italian place, and I had a gorgeous moscato
with dinner.


Tuesday:
Happy New Year! I went for a run in very mis-matched
gear, but those glove/mitten hybrids are a life-saver.

I took my iPhone on the run--I normally don't. This is
looking out over the wetland preserve near home, with the
Sacramento Valley in the distance.

Happy Runner, about to get started.

Tired Runner, after two-and-a-half miles.

Little picnic spot in the middle of a busy street.


Wednesday:
I took one pic on Wednesday. This is Biggie Swimmy,
Dottie Swimmy, and the Minions, along with a cute
sign that Duck Lady Lindsay gave me for Christmas.

Thursday:
Waiting for Mom at her dental appointment.

Otherwise, a lunatic mood (there's a blog about that
coming soon) kept me from ticking things off my daily
checklist (you thought I made this checklist up?!).

Christmas pressie from Duck Lady Sarah.

A couple of great quotes. The running one has been there
for ages. Lindsay's (yes, the duck lady) is new.

Saturday:
I have a new gig! Teaching private piano/voice lessons
at a local business. I started today, inheriting someone's
students as she "retires" her position.

It was a busy day 'til I had FOUR no-shows in a row,
giving me four hours to sit there and get bored.


My best "not impressed" face. No-shows suck, especially
when one is cold and hungry!

This week will be crazy, as I get my schedule ironed out now that I've got new private students, etc. And in HUGE excitement, I'm going to see Keane on Friday in San Francisco, so expect a bit of a Friday-heavy post next week.

2 comments:

Erik Ammon said...

That's a scary looking checklist! Is the first thing listed "Check off 1st thing on checklist" ?

Meg said...

Hahaha, no. The first item is, "Take BC Pill!" :P