Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Week In Instagram #6

I'm getting pretty good at this whole take-at-least-one-pic-a-day thing!

Sunday:


Saw "Lincoln" on Sunday afternoon...

That evening, I watched the Niner game, which was
briefly interrupted by Pres. Obama at the memorial for
the Newtown victims.


Monday:

My music folder for the concert.

Sound board
All ready to go...

Concert program

Tuesday:


Bangers and (curried) mash at Fox & Goose...staff
Christmas party.

Wednesday:


Sarah (a duck lady) sent me this awesome Keane tea
towel. Rather than dirty it, I choose to display it.



Thursday:


Made cranberry sauce today. Yummy!

I made protein bars for M. the Reasonable for Christmas.

...and cookies for my colleagues.

I'll have a blue...cookie...without yooooou...


Friday:

Glorious rainbow over Sacramento during my morning
commute (yes, I pulled over and stopped to take this).

Rolled up my jeans to show off my fabulous socks.

In addition to all the green, I clipped my hair back with
these awesomely ridiculous little Santa hat clips.

Green, green, green.

But a small sample of the gifts and cards I received.


Saturday:

A hawk in our back yard, with feathers in its mouth.

Evidence of the hawk's brutal attack on a pigeon. That's
nature.

No comments: