Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Week in Instagram Pictures #2

I had so much fun taking random Instagram pictures last week, that I did it again this week. Here they are, all posted together. Enjoy!

Sunday:

I attended the 50th Anniversary party for Petite School.

My choir performed. We used hand bells and tambourine
for one song.

While I was at the party, Mom and Dad went to the
Commissary and loaded up on food. I've been eating those
mandarins like a fool.

On Sunday night, Mom's Bella came into my room while I
read in bed and sniffed all around my bed. She rarely
does this.

Even more rare--after sniffing the whole bed, she sat down
near me for a few minutes. I'm convinced she was looking
for Harley. I gently told her, "he's gone, sweetie." I think
she understands now.

Monday:

A lovely cheer-up surprise from Sarah the Duck Lady in
England. I have marvelous friends.

Mom, Dad and I put the Christmas tree up early. Mom is
having shoulder surgery on Monday and wanted a head
start on decorating.

Monday night choir rehearsal. Loads and loads of great
Christmas tunes, almost ready for our December 8th
"Home For the Holidays" concert!


Tuesday:

A poinsettia in our tree.

No, I did not make this black-and-white. That's how things
looked from our back porch on Tuesday afternoon as the
clouds rolled in.

Meanwhile, in the cozy house...

Our front door.

Wednesday:


Saw this at Kohl's and giggled.

Later, at the gym. The foam roller is my friend.

Got momentarily confused in the gym parking lot. Rosie
has a twin!

Fall colors

Sunset as I left my last lesson of the day.

New boots!


Thursday:

Yep, I run on holidays, too.

Bella and Duchess are thankful for warm sisters to cuddle
with.

Millie is thankful for fleecy polka-dot blankets to nap on.

I wore a pretty dress and a favorite pair of heels to dinner.
We went to some family friends for Thanksgiving and had
a lovely time.
Daddy.

Cuddling in bed with my Millie-girl after a huge meal.
 
Friday:







7:30 in the morning, near the bike trail along the American
River...ready to race.


"I totally belong in here with the bears. I'm soft and furry,
too!"
I caught Duchess sticking her tongue out at me.


Mom and I test-drove a recipe for pumpkin snicker doodle
cookies, and yes. Yes, they were incredible.

Saturday:
 
At the track for my weekly run club meeting.

Shadow of a runner.

Everyone else was active while I stood around playing
with Instagram. My legs were sore today, which is
actually completely normal after a race PR, according to
our coach.


No comments: