Sunday, November 04, 2012

A Fall Day In Wine Country With Summer

Today I caught up with Summer in our annual trip into Wine Country. It was fabulous to catch up and wander around St. Helena and Sonoma. We drove through the back roads, got a wee bit lost (we prefer to call it an adventure) and chattered pretty much without stop from the moment we met up at the Park and Ride in Fairfield 'til the moment, several hours later, when she returned me to Rosie Pro.

Of course, I took a few pictures.

From a moving car...


One goal today: a pic of my feet crunching leaves. Accomplished.


Lovely downtown St. Helena.

Cat on a porch



Summer kindly pulled over so I could meet another goal for the day--a
pic of Cali Swimmy in a grape vine.


Sonoma's City Hall

Three kittens were on display in a home goods store. All up for adoption.
All squee-worthy. I flirted like mad. They were unimpressed.

This one hissed a little. Well, fine, then.





This was my first California Mission. Now I've seen about half of them.





Cali loves a good fountain.





No comments: