Monday, August 06, 2012

Writer

I've been trying to write something--anything--every day for the last few months. A blog post, or an article. Even a silly haiku shared with a few friends counts, as long as I'm using my words and getting the creative juices flowing. I've written some little essays that aren't for anyone but me, letters to myself, all kinds of things.

On Friday, I got an idea and ran with it--the result was this article, posted on a site called Divine Caroline, where one can self-publish their writing and hopefully find an audience for it. I felt this particular article was better-suited for Divine Caroline than this blog.

Today, I received email notification that my article was being featured on the front page!



Needless to say, I'm quite pleased with myself.

Please give it a read and leave feedback!

No comments: