Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Va-Va-Voom

I posted this picture on Facebook last night, and as of this writing, it has 40 "likes" and 27 comments.



Highlights include:

"W.O.W. OMG Meg - look at those legs!"

"D*mn, you look AWESOME!"


"phew phuw..............How do you whistle on facebook ?!"

And my personal favorite, from Maayan:

"Dude. I am THIS close to making this my Desktop image. Amazingly gorgeous!!"


Yes, those are size six jeans. I weighed in yesterday at 147, an astounding 75 pounds from where I started in February 2009. Last night at choir rehearsal, one of my fellow sopranos remarked that I'm looking great. When I told her how much I've lost, she started telling all the other ladies around us. I got a ton of compliments, and I love knowing I'm one of the successful people. 

Suddenly, the 130s aren't so far off. Another five pounds, and I'll have lost 80. It's so amazing, getting to that point where I'm about to arrive at my goal. And, you know, having a waistline. And awesome muscles. 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats! That's amazing!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Damn! Girl you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is awesome!