Friday, March 23, 2012

Snarkable

As I walked up to the trainer area with M. the Reasonable today, after another great workout, I motioned to the dog sled and said, "There's a blog post about that." (M. knows that I blog, and that he makes appearances in the blog under the nickname M. the Reasonable--he loves his nickname, too, for the record.) M. laughed and asked what I'd written, and I gave him a small outline of what I'd said.

"Funny," I told him. "I don't really share my blog with you much. I used to show posts to G. all the time...but then, I wrote a lot of snarky stuff about him."

This got another laugh, so I went on. "Thing is, I don't have anything really snarky to say about you. You're not very snarkable."

And so, dear readers, a new Megism is born. M. just laughed and said, "Snarkable! I like that word!" What can I say? I'm creative.

No comments: