Monday, January 09, 2012

Monday Music: Ben Folds

For all the time I've known Summer, I've known she's a huge fan of Ben Folds. I always meant to get to know his music, but it wasn't until July, when I saw him in concert, that I really started to understand what a flippin' brilliant musician he is. I've been slowly buying up as much of his music as I can justify spending my money on at a time, and I'll probably feature him a few times more on Monday Music. It's too difficult to pick just one good song to share.

This one is great live--there's an audience sing-along (on those Ahh-ahhs in the chorus) that is a lot of fun. He can get a large crowd harmonizing!



Here's a great video of him singing it with the Dartmouth Aires on "The Sing-Off," complete with audience participation.


No comments: