Saturday, December 31, 2011

Intentions for 2012

I have not read The Secret, but a recent blog post by my friend Lindsay about intentions for 2012 referenced it, and I like the idea of using visualization to make 2012 be a happy, successful year for myself. She listed her own intentions in her blog post, and I would like to list mine here, instead of the usual New Year's Resolutions.

Without further ado, I present my intentions here:

  • I intend to continue focusing on good health and fitness habits. 
  • I intend to continue growing as a runner, improving my time and my stamina.
  • I intend to find a new beginning in my career, whether it's back to teaching or moving on to something else.
  • I intend to make an effort to see my friends as often as possible and continue making new ones as I pursue new hobbies.
  • I intend to continue on the path I've started since moving back with Mom and Dad, and to eliminate the burden of debt from my life. 
  • I intend to believe in myself more--that I am worthy of being hired, of being liked, and of being happy.

What are your intentions for 2012?

No comments: