Monday, November 21, 2011

A Week of Thankfulness, Day 2

Today, I am thankful for my friends. I have a fantastic group of people who support me, listen to me, hang out with me, and put up with my rubber duck.

Summer is always happy to lend her shoulder when I need it, and she is my partner in crime on many an adventure. She has a lot of dirt on me (and I on her!).

Meghan and I go back to middle school. She is always great for a fun day out or an evening of dinner and wine. I'm glad to be living nearer to her now, so we can get together more often.

Maayan and I have what we call the crazy mind share, and meeting her in person in April was a definite highlight this year. I can't wait to visit her in New York.

Lindsay is one of the most inspiring people I've ever met, and understanding, too. In a few short months she'll be welcoming wee Thomas Liam, and I couldn't be more excited for her.

Sarah is my hilarious English side-kick in the duck group who is happy to have completely silly back-and-forth conversations with me throughout the day on Facebook. I can't wait for the day I meet both Sarah and Lindsay in person (though the world might implode from the crazy).

There are so many other people I'm thankful to have...friends all over the world who brighten my days and who appreciate me for who I am--often silly, but always happy to share a laugh with a friend.


Meghan, Cali, and I at Sutter Club in Folsom.

Summer and I at the Bridge School Benefit Concert.

Summer and I on the 4th of July.

Maayan and I, with Izzy and Cali, at the Railroad Revival Tour.

Another one of Maayan and I (and another with me in that hoodie).

Meghan and I at the Mumford and Sons concert in Santa Barbara.

No comments: