Friday, October 21, 2011

What's In Store

So this weekend promises to be fun. Tomorrow night I'm heading to Summer and Ben's house for Zombie Movie Night. I'll spend the night for two reasons:

1. It's a two-hour drive home, and

2. Summer and I are going to a show on Sunday.

The concert is going to be fantastic. It's the Bridge School Benefit Concert, sponsored every year by Neil Young. The lineup is awesome:

  • Neil Young
  • Dave Matthews
  • Arcade Fire
  • Foo Fighters (Sunday only)
  • Eddie Vedder
  • Los Invisibles, featuring Carlos Santana, Cindy Blackman Santana & Guests
  • Beck
  • Mumford & Sons
  • Tony Bennett (Sunday only)
  • Devendra Banhart
  • Norah Jones with The Little Willies
  • Jimmy Fallon (MC Saturday only)
I'll probably spend one more night at Summer and Ben's place, as the concert should go late enough into the evening that I won't want to drive all the way back to Lincoln.

It's going to be a fun weekend, and I'll get lots of pictures. : )

No comments: