Thursday, June 02, 2011

Dreams

"If your dreams do not scare you, 
they are not big enough." 

- Her Excellency Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

In the last few years, my dreams haven't been scaring me. I've been standing at a fork in the road for a year now and wondering which path to take...one of those paths is pretty simple, the other, not so much. I don't want to go into too much detail because there really isn't anything to report...just some ideas brewing in my head. Ideas that terrify me, but also intrigue me. Ideas that are worth exploring. Ideas that would take me so far out of my comfort zone that I have moments where I think I am crazy to even think them.

Anyway, I saw this quote today and it is resonating with me. After a year of allowing what happened to me to shape my views on my worth as a potential employee, I'm finally starting to come back out from under that stupid rock, and see that I have a lot of offer the world. It's just time for me to make the world see it.

No comments: