Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random Cat Pictures

I was on the couch last night, watching TV and basking in the glow of the Sweet Spot lamp. Millie and Harley were asleep in the Sweet Spot. I had my camera nearby, so I took some pictures of my sweeties. I love the close-up pictures my camera gets!

"He's a pain, but he makes a nice pillow..."

Pretty face

Another pretty face

Sweeties

Striped (pronounced, of course, "stry-ped") tail

She wouldn't stay still, but I love how this shot turned out.

I adore Millie's dainty white feet.
Tabbies rule!

I have always loved the little stripes by Millie's eyes. She has the exact same mark on the other side, only gray/black.

I save the best for last...My friend the Purple Magpie has pronounced this the "best yawn pic EVAH" on Facebook. It was truly one of those lucky shots!


2 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Fantastic shots, Meg! That yawn photo is one of the best I've ever seen!

Meg said...

Totally a lucky shot! I'm quite proud of it.