Friday, December 24, 2010

My Week In Pictures

I've taken some random pics this week. A lot of them aren't great quality shots, but I'm including them because they're interesting or funny. Enjoy! Comments below.

On Wednesday evening, I met my friend Meghan for dinner in downtown Sacramento. Had to get a pic of Mr. Swimmy in the Capitol Rose Garden.

Cool sign.

After dinner, we walked around midtown.

Santa!! Don't jump!!

Full moon

Duchess (l) and Bella (r)

Sisters!

Harley and Millie on Mom and Dad's bed.

Random sign pic.

We drove to Stockton today, so I could (FINALLY) get my check in the mail. It was foggy in the central valley.

On the way home. Glad we weren't driving to Portland!

Dairy farms


Interstate 5


Merging off of I-5 onto I-80.

Random castle (someone's home) on the side of Interstate 80 in Roseville.

Merging off of I-80 onto Highway 65.

In October, this mall made the national news when a guy set fire to it. As you can see, it's (mostly) now open.

We had Christmas Eve dinner here--we love this place.

Mom had tea.

We all shared hummus.

I had chicken kebab and I ate every bite of everything on that plate (except for a teensy bit of the onions).

This is in Mom and Dad's neighborhood--Santa, a reindeer, an elf and a snowman climbing a ladder. Darling!

No comments: