Monday, November 01, 2010

Productive

So far today, I have:

  1. Got out of bed early (7:00!).
  2. Had a healthy breakfast
  3. Run two miles
  4. Worked out my lower body at the gym
  5. Received a compliment from Gershom (for a change)
  6. Stopped by the grocery store
  7. Run one load of laundry
  8. Made corn tortillas into chips
  9. Made whole wheat cranberry scones
  10. Made low-fat spinach-artichoke dip
  11. Cleaned and chopped fruit and veggies for snacks for the rest of the week
  12. Prepped some apple cider and turned on the crock pot to heat it
  13. Gone for the mail, stopped at the manager's office to request new lightbulbs for the ceiling fan, put the laundry in the dryer.
  14. Scooped the litter boxes
  15. Taken out the trash
  16. Hung up wet laundry that doesn't go in the dryer on my little laundry rack
  17. Put my Halloween decorations away and replaced with Fall/Thanksgiving stuff.
  18. Started the dishwasher
  19. Cleaned up the kitchen counters
  20. Eaten a scone (it was yummy, and will be even better with organic peanut butter!)
What I've yet to do:

  1. Shower (still in my workout clothes--will shower as soon as maintenance replaces those light bulbs)
  2. Eat an actual afternoon meal (will have a chili baked potato after I've showered)
  3. Set up my card table in front of the TV
  4. Scrapbook the Mumford/Mt. Dessy/Mr. Swimmy/Annie and SF pics that arrived in the mail today. : )
  5. Work on my novel, which has a grand total of 64 words that I hastily typed at midnight before hopping into bed. Only 1,603 words to go if I want to meet my goal for today.
I love feeling productive! I have healthy snacks and meals on hand, and plenty of time for writing and scrapbooking ahead of me.

1 comment:

alana said...

That's about 15 more things than I've done. haha Good job!