Sunday, September 19, 2010

And Then There Were Two

Lucy is still in her foster home, waiting for the lady who has spoken for her to be ready to take her home. Sally and Linus, I'm happy to report, were both adopted yesterday (into separate homes). So now we've got Snoopy and Charlie Brown left at PetCo, waiting to find their love matches (dare I hope that one home takes both?).

I got to PetCo this morning to clean cages and found Linus and Sally gone. I thought that if this happened I'd be sad, but I wasn't. A big grin broke out on my face, because that's two sweet little cats who have found their forever homes. Now, if we can get my rambunctious little boys into homes soon, my happiness will be complete. My first foster experience will truly come to a close and I'll know that my sweet Peanuts are finally home where they belong.

Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus and Lucy (and Sally, too!)...how can I ever forget them?

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

You dare, you dare!! Can't believe no one has snatched the snoopster... that mug is too much! Paws crossed!