Monday, February 08, 2010

Nightmare

Today is weigh-in day. At some point, I'll stand on a scale with Mr. Fitness Is My Life looking over my shoulder, and hope like hell that all the running I've done, and the good eating, will have paid off.

I don't see why it won't. I've done everything I'm supposed to do this week. Still, doesn't stop my mind from playing tricks on me. I had a dream last night that I stepped on the scale, expecting to see my weight in the 180s. I wasn't looking at the number, waiting for G. to respond. I heard only a dead silence, so I looked down.

209 pounds.

Thankfully, I woke up quickly and realized I had only been dreaming.

Thank God.

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh, that was a nightmare! Well, no matter the number, know you've done all the right things and the number can only resist for so long. Besides, isn't muscle heavier than fat? ;-)