Sunday, January 31, 2010

OMG, He's Taking Over My Life!!

An hour or two ago, I was sitting at the computer with iTunes going, and I thought I heard my cell phone give that "You've got a text!" chirp. I paused the song I was listening to, but heard nothing.

Well, turns out, I did have a text. THREE texts. All from the trainer. It was actually one text, but it was so long, it had to be sent in three different messages. Here's what he wrote:

I would like you to eat at least 30 grams of fiber today. Beans, lentils, wheat tortilla, fruit, veggies. And drink lots of water until 11 am. Then fast til 4 and sip on water. We will weigh after your cardio--at the end of our workout.


It had been a while since he sent these texts, but regardless, I texted back:

Do you mean tomorrow?


His reply:

I mean eat those things today, at least some, and lots of water. I want you to have a clean system and be light for tomorrow. Also don't eat a heavy lunch but have a normal breakfast.


I texted back that I made whole wheat pasta with spinach, mushrooms, zucchini and 2 oz. of turkey sausage for tomorrow's lunch.

Only eat a small ammount, and add a cup of Joe for energy, eat more right after weigh in. Pasta takes a long time to burn off. Smoothie sounds great maybe add a scoop of peanut butter, makes to feel full.


Okay, so what about the quiche I made, with spinach and asparagus? Can I have that for lunch? Is that better?

Much


I'm just shaking my head and laughing.

1 comment:

alana said...

That just seems kind of creepy to me. lol

Keep up the good work though!