Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas Spirit

Last year, I struggled to put lights up in my window that could be seen from outside. In the end, I kept my Christmas spirit bottled up in my apartment. I hate not having a patio!

This year, I got creative. I bought some sticky-backed hooks that can be stuck to windows and later removed. I looked all over Target for battery-operated candles for the window. Nada. A later trip to Sears and I found the PERFECT window decorations.




Yup. Trust me to find the Peanuts light-ups.

I have all of my Christmas stuff out. It looks like Santa and Charles Schulz threw up in here. Just how I like it.












And apparently, this is all Harley-approved.

1 comment:

Nefarious Newt said...

I miss putting up my train set under the tree -- it was always so much fun to have it travel round and round, through the maze of Christmas houses, past the Nativity scene.