Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whattaweek

All is quiet on the blogging front. I don't have much to say at the moment.

I did write that post about PMS, but I need some time to tweak it. Time? What the hell is that?! It's been a busy week...but I am proud as hell to report that I've made it to the gym every day so far. Go me!

Tomorrow I have my regular work day, followed by gym time and then a two-and-a-half hour, mandatory meeting for VAPA teachers. Urgh. At least it's a potluck, which means there will be cookies. Once that is done, I will come home, pack my bags, and watch Grey's.

Then, it's Friday, which means BREAK TIME!! I get the whole week off this year, and I couldn't be happier. I have grand plans: I'm seeing New Moon on Friday with Mom, going out on Saturday night (Streets of London Pub, a favorite!) and then spending the week relaxing, sleeping in, scrapbooking, and finally eating yummy Thanksgiving food. There will also be a Girl's Night in there, I think.

When I come back to Stockton, it will be time to put up my tree and dust off the Holiday Music Playlist on iTunes. The most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us! The LPB will be taken over by holiday spirit.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Don't forgot, too! Friday after Thanksgiving is the official, annual "Love Actually" day. I am so excited!