Thursday, November 12, 2009

SQUEEEEEE!!!

I have really curtailed my Snoopy purchases in the last year. I simply don't have the room, and my tastes run to the antique Snoopy stuff, anyway. But I found this at Target on the weekend and I. Could. Not. Resist.



One of my favorite parts of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is his sad little tree. Charlie Brown will never kick the football, never win a baseball game, never fly that kite. But he is able to see the beauty in a sad, wimpy little tree that no one else wants. And even when the other kids laugh at him and make him feel bad, he takes the tree home and gives it a chance. In the end, the tree becomes something of beauty.




I think there's a life lesson in there somewhere. ;)

Anyway, I found this at Target and I bought it before it could possibly sell out. This tree will feature prominently in my Christmas decor (only two more weeks 'til I get those boxes out!).

No comments: