Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two Down, Three to Go

Days of school, that is. Next week is the first of a two-week fall break, and I couldn't be more ready.

I have some fun things to look forward to. On Saturday, Summer and I are going to A Day in the Zone, where Train will be playing. Woohoo! I love Train, and will happily sing along with "Drops of Jupiter (Tell Me)" and "Hey, Soul Sister" and "Meet Virginia" until I can sing no more.

They're not quite as awesome as my Keane boys (who is?), but I have a long-running love of Train's music.

In the meantime, I have had quite a bit going on this week. Tonight I put together a small scrapbook project to take to Mom and Dad's house, and I'm readying myself for my mini-trip to Fort Bragg. I have a few things to do for school, and I want to keep my apartment as clean and tidy as possible before I leave for a full week to hang out at the parents' place.

Oh, and I have Season 5 of Grey's to watch, before the premiere of Season 6 on Thursday night. : )

Guess I'd better get to it, then.

Cheers!

No comments: