Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Blogger's Block

I haz it.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Wednesday--the allmighty Hump Day, starting that downward slide into the weekend. It promises to be hectic. I have an 8:00 am meeting with Mrs. Principal for my pre-observation. Friday is the first of two observations she will make in my classroom this year.

After school, I'm taking a turn supervising detention. Since I use it as a consequence, I must take a turn, but I would anyway. I'm happy to help out, so long as it falls on a Wednesday I'm actually at that site!

So yeah, not too much of interest to write about. Bella and Duchess are fine. I cleaned the litter pans tonight and they were pretty ripe. Four cats in the apartment means we go through a lot of food at an alarming rate--and the output is rather alarming, too. I don't mind, though. They're all so very sweet and cute. And Harley isn't harassing the girls too much, so that's good.

Hopefully I'll have more to write about later.

No comments: