Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Keen on GREEN

Green is quickly becoming my signature color. It's so fresh, so happy, and it complements my coloring.


The first picture is my current purse. It's Liz and Co. from J.C. Penney.

I have a ton of green in my wardrobe. Let's start with the tops (there is at least one in my laundry hamper, and one in my ironing basket, too):





And, in addition to my current hand bag, two others:



I also have a hat, three scarves (one has some green in with the blue), and two pairs of shoes.





Not to mention jewelery and workout gear...



Hell, my umbrella is green.


At first I was a little bit embarassed by all this green, but I've decided to embrace it as my signature and get on with things.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Someone's gearing up for St. Patrick's Day. ;)