Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh No She Dih-nt.

Oh yes, I did.



I was at Target tonight for a few things I needed, and I ended up with a few things I didn't need--like a darling hat, a new purse, some paperbacks (scratch that--I need good reads!) and, yes, a Snuggie.

When I saw it there, on an endcap, Snuggied in with the Ped Eggs and other various As Seen on TV goodies, I couldn't help it. I grabbed one off the shelf and put it in my basket.

I opened it a few minutes ago, and was surprised to find a small box inside.


Then I remembered--the Snuggie comes with a personal reading light! Not that I need it, but hey! Bargain! All this for $14.99!

I decided to try it on and do some modeling.


One size does, indeed, fit all. And then some.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too cute!

Meg said...

I'm swimming in that thing! It will be perfect on cold nights.

Dani said...

I WANT A SNUGGIE. SO BAD.

Cara Davis said...

Meg Meg Meg. I don't even know what to say, except you look adorable.

Kristine said...

LOL - Love it! Totally you. BTW - great job with the exercise & diet! Keep it up!