Sunday, February 22, 2009

Diary of a Fat Girl: Part Two

I have been eating very well today, and I find myself quite satisfied.

Breakfast:


1. 3 oz of turkey kielbasa sausage
2. Smoothie (one Dannon Light and Fit Strawberry yogurt, one cup of orange juice, and one banana)

Snack:


1. 6 oz. grapes
2. 3 oz. baby carrots

Lunch:

Leftover chicken and rice from last night


And tea in my favorite Jane Austen bone china mug. Darcy sayign, "She is tolerable." Love it!

For dinner, I think I'll bake some sweet potato fries, sprinkled with cinnamon, and fix some more chicken. I'll have a small Greek salad, and more tea. I've been good today, so I can have a single-serving packet of Cadbury Mini Eggs for dessert.

2 comments:

PrettyPrettyPrincess said...

I want to come over for dinner, pls.

kthxbai

Dani said...

Can you start cooking for me?