Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Oooh, a Survey!

From Miz Minka. I love surveys!

1. Five names you go by:
a) Meg
b) Meggie Liz (combo of my first and middle names)
c) Music Teacher (for the littles that can't remember my name)
d) Miss C.
e) Megan, of course

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
a) Green- and red-striped union suit pajamas (my elf costume!).
b) Thick socks with bears on them.
c) My ratty old white headband that I only wear at home.

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
a) A plane ticket to London.
b) A good night's sleep.

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
a) Shae might.
b) Miz Minka already did.
c) Dunno!

5. Two things you did last night:
a) Decorated my apartment for Christmas (and sighed as my white lights in the window collapsed from their icicle formation).
b) Blogged

6. Two things you ate today:
a) An apple pie flavored chocolate from See's.
b) Taco salad

7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
a) Mom
b) Daddy

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a) Sing the race car song with my littles
b) Dress rehearsal with Chorale

9. Two longest car rides:
a) Omaha, Nebraska to New York, NY (I was just a baby).
b) Sacramento to Salt Lake City...and Sacramento to Seattle.

10. Two of your favorite beverages:
a) Dr. Pepper
b) Tetley black tea with milk and a little bit of sugar

1 comment:

A Chance for Bliss said...

Hey Megan! My name is Guy and we met at our Open house for A Chance for Bliss!!! I am trying to reach your mother Sue and have no phone number for them. I know your father is having knee surgery today, my thoughts and prayers are with him and the family.... please call me to let me know how to reach your mother.... Guy 916-663-9121