Taken from Miz Minka's blog.
Stuff I've done is in bold.
1. Started your own blog. Uh, you're lookin' at it.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. School band, yes.
4. Visited Hawaii. And Oahu and Maui.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland. A few times...most recently with 30+ teenagers. Yikes!
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. A few. ;)
11. Bungee jumped. (Oh, hell no!!)
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Scrapbooking
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. Yes, in Anti-yuck, I took a stress day or two.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. As a little girl, yes.
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. Yes--my great-great grandfather was born in Glasgow, and I've been there.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. I'm almost there!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. Yes, and Mom still can't talk about it.
47. Had your portrait painted/drawn.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Yes, and it's WAY UP there!!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class. I took a semester of Aikido at Chico.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. And bought them!
62. Gone whale watching. Yep--humpback whales off of Maui, pilot whales off of Hawaii, and orcas in the Puget Sound. Amazing!
63. Got flowers for no reason. Yes--every spring I buy myself daffodils, because they make me happy.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. (No, I can't, as I've lived in another country.)
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. No, but I want to see some of them, because I think everyone needs to never forget.
67. Bounced a check. In college, once.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. Not only saved them, but Snoopy has a permanent place on my nightstand, and my Cabbage Patch Kids are currently by the Christmas tree.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. Yes--embarassing but the best thing, ultimately.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone. Four of 'em.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. Yeah, my current car. It's a 2003 Protege.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. Kevin Spacey. :)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit. I was once sued for rear-ending someone. :(
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day. All the time!