Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Crazy Cat Lady: Day 2 (Morning)

I woke up at 8:00 this morning. I slept on my fold-out sofa last night because I didn't have time to make my bed after washing the sheets this weekend. Millie was cuddled up in my comforter by my feet. I got up to look in on Bella and Duchess, who were under my bed.

After a moment, they emerged, ready for their morning cookies. All three cats had their cookies, even Bella, who sometimes isn't in the mood.

Then, a few minutes later, Bella threw up. Not so normal, but she is a little bit stressed, so I won't worry just yet.

I'm off in a bit to the doctor to get a physical and then I need to spend the rest of the day scrubbing down my apartment. It's been a few weeks since I've done a good, thorough clean, rather than just spot-checking here and there.

No comments: