Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yikes!

I'm not sure which end is up in this place. Moving is crazy!

Now, in addition to the armchair in my dining room, I have stuff piled all over the place. I'm working in a certain pattern. I've designated my bedroom as the "clean" space, so I have all kinds of crap piled in the living room.

I'm taking a carload of stuff to Mom and Dad's today. For a gal who is only going to be living there for a month, I've got a lot of stuff. A few books, a craft project, and a ton of clothes and shoes (hey, a girls gotta be stylin', right?).

Then there's the leftover food that I don't want to go to waste, and the stuff I've been trying to sell on eBay.

Also, Miss Millikins is going there today. I hate not having her around, but I know Sunday would be hell for her if she stayed. I'd have to lock her in the laundry room. She's better off at Mom and Dad's house, away from the chaos. She won't think so, but in this case, Mama really does know best.

Just a few days! I'm not really sad yet. I know it will be hard to leave my apartment--I have loved this place--but I am not sad to leave Antiyuck. This town has NOT been good to me. Onward and upward...to better things!

No comments: