Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Bells Are Ringing

And ooohhhh, boy, am I ready for Christmas. Well, to be honest, for Winter Break.

I've been horrible and bad about updating The Wild and Absolutely True Adventures of Meg. I've wanted to, but everything I've wanted to write about seems inappropriate. I have to be careful, in case my blog is found (though I've never been able to find it in Google searches--someone would actually have to know I have a blog to find it, and I'm pretty close-mouthed about it at work).

Anyway, things are going well enough. As I mentioned, I'm ready for my break. It's been crazy-busy these days. My top group has carol gigs all the time, and next week is our Winter Concert, which I'm just hoping to survive at this point. The kids are getting more and more excited as break gets closer, and I've got commitments up the wazoo--choirs, drum line, etc.

I'm still in that strange place in which I don't know if I like my job or not. There are something I really like, and some things that drive me crazy. I suppose that would happen anywhere, though.

I'm somehow managing to stay caught up on things. I've got my Christmas tree up, and my cards almost ready to mail (just need stamps). My Christmas shopping is about half done, the apartment is clean, and Millie isn't quite ready to kick me out for never coming home--yet!

Just under two weeks and I'll get that much-needed, well-earned break. Then maybe I'll actually email, phone and/or visit everyone! Until then, as ever,

Cheers!

Meg

No comments: